Meeting was called to order at 7:08 p.m. by President, Dave Festa.
Minutes from the October 5, 2004 meeting were read and accepted.
|Voice Lessons (Jennifer Redlarczyk)||$-230.00|
|Cash (Box Office Bank for Concert)||$-300.00|
|Bags for Costumes (Debbie Johnson)||$-37.10|
|Savings Account (Susan Emig Scholarship)|
- Branson Trip - So far 14 students have turned in a deposit for the trip. The deposit deadline has been extended, but the deadline for ads is still December 3rd.
- Entertainment Books - Final figures show a profit of $3060.00 was made on the books. The choir makes $10 on every book sold and the students get one free book for every five they sell.
- October Concert - A question was asked regarding students in the balcony during the concert. At the October meeting, it had been decided that students would be in the choir room and small theatre during the concert. Therefore, adult chaperones had not been arranged for the balcony. More clarification regarding usage of the balcony was requested for future concerts.
- By-laws - Debbie Nieman moved to accept the revised by-laws; Debbie Elser seconded. The revisions were approved.
- President Dave Festa suggested that a plaque be purchased for the names of the scholarship recipients. We will check into where we might purchase this item and the cost.
- Mr. Emig asked that a digital camera and audio hard-disk recorder be purchased. Cost would be roughly $1500-1700.
- New tops have been ordered for the 5th and 6th hour girls. Mrs. Reinhart showed pictures of the tops. They will be burgundy and navy. It was requested of the school board to pay half of the cost since it is considered a "uniform."
- It was suggested that the straps on the brocade dresses be fixed so they are all uniform.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:58 p.m.